Friday, May 21, 2010

the other stuff

the other stuff that i will be doing is as follows:

* Tai Chi, working along with the two videos i have been using for a couple of months now. i want to work on the basic moves again, then build on them. i have no idea how long it'll take me to learn all 18 moves. i'm thinking it'll be a six-month gig, at least six months.

* work on new website. it's a secret to the entire world, except for Rico and Mari. it'll be a scandal when it's revealed :-)))

* work on my yarn crafts. i have to finish so many projects and hopefully, by the time my 51st birthday rolls around in July, the kids will have bought me all the stuff that i want. they know what i want and they have it budgeted in their July finances :-)))

* get the other business going... the crafts end of my life. i have the order for the store in Tel Aviv to complete. i hope i can get together with Coby to see what i can get in their store for the fall/winter season. this is going to be lots of fun !!!

* get the goodies done for the girls. which girls? i'm not telling.

* and just take good care of myself because i sure do deserve it.

peace out !!


No comments: