Saturday, October 25, 2008

finally feeling well rested

oh boy, did i sleep a lot yesterday. i took my night meds at 8pm (the first time ever) and i was knocked out by 8:30. i also turned the phone off, so no one would wake me up and screw up my early sleep.

so, today i'm ready to work a lot on the website. i'm now trying to decide exactly what i'm going to work on today. i'm kind of tired of doing the translating stuff, so i think i'll just do some English content stuff. God knows that i have tons of content to add to the site !!

it's going to be a great day. the weather seems to finally be the beginning of fall and it just *feels* great.

i'm hoping that Tomi doesn't make me crazy today. he kept jumping up on top of me last night, but i just kept kicking him off. he finally understood that i didn't want his heavy little body on my feet or legs. he's getting a bit better at *understanding* (read: behaving).

onward and upward !!

No comments: