Friday, October 31, 2008

MS Fatigue !!!

YIKES !! and here i was, minding my own business, then i was suddenly slapped with Fatigue !!!

don't like it. don't like it one single bit. but what can i do? i don't want to have MS anymore. i don't want to play anymore. and just as i was getting rid of my bladder infection from the freaking chemotheraphy. ggggrrrrrrrr.

i want to scream. i want to kill someone, something.... whatever.

i want this all to just go away, at least for the next year or two. this is the third MS bout i've had since May !!! not good. not fair.

what's next ? i guess i have to go see my neuro about this all. i might as well go to Carossis, because Talianski will be totally useless and just tell me *go to Carossis*, since i haven't seen him in ages. uugghh.

at least Rico is here and we're watching a very stupid movie that's making the two of us giggle quite a lot :-) he's so wonderful.

gotta go and get myself more rested. the brain fog is getting to me.

Shabbat Shalom everyone !!

No comments: