Sunday, October 26, 2008

i can't get into the boards !!!

DietWatch posters: i can't get into the boards !!!

i changed my virus protection program and the new one killed some of my cookies that enabled me to get into certain sites.

i've written to the DietWatch Support Team, but i have no idea when they'll get back to me. in the meantime, i'll be missing you desperately :-( !!!

i have a treatment tomorrow, monday, and Racheli will be taking me. she managed to do yet another stupid thing with her father's car, but it was taken care of without any major damages being done. we just don't know what to do with her. Oren, her father, told her that she now has to read the driving theory book, as punishment, so that she learns everything *from the beginning*. we'll see how that goes.

while were in Jerusalem i'll be able to get a few important errands done. one is going to my bank, which i haven't been to in about 10 years. it's my original branch and i've not had to use it since there's a branch here in Modiin. hopefully traffic won't be too bad and we'll be able to find good parking wherever we go.

i'm now going back to the sofa, to watch tv the rest of the evening. i worked many, many hours on the website today and i'm just knackered.

peace out everyone :-) !!

No comments: