Sunday, May 18, 2008

holmes place, here i come !

yay! today is the day i actually go and start back up at the gym. i can't wait. i don't think i'll be able to sleep tonight, that's how excited i am. just like a little kid waiting to go to Disneyland.

i've got my work-out schedule printed up and placed in my bag. i got my work-out clothes all ready. glued the stupid sole of my walking shoes finally. now i'm all set to start in about 14 short hours !

irony of all ironies: when i tried my training pants on i made a stupid move and threw my back out ! i haven't had troubles with my back in years. but i'm not going to let this get in my way later today. maximum, if i'm still in pain, i'll just swim for awhile. the thing is to go, sign up and DO something, anything !

i'm also planning on getting some protein powder and protein bars when i'm there. i'm going to incorporate them on this 12-week challenge. i've never done that before, but now that i'm working it'll be much more difficult to prepare 5 or 6 mini-meals a day. that way i can throw some fruit and protein powder into the blender and make myself a very healthy smoothie in just minutes. and a protein bar, expensive as they are, will be good for other stop-gap mini-meals, especially when i'm not so hungry, but know that i need to eat.

i'm now ready to go to bed and try my best to sleep.

onward and upward !!

No comments: